Treating certain conditions associated with decreased adrenal gland function. It is used to treat severe inflammation caused by certain conditions, including severe asthma, severe allergies, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, certain blood disorders, lupus, multiple sclerosis, and certain eye and skin conditions. It may be used for certain types of cancer (eg, leukemia). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort) is a corticosteroid. It works by modifying the body’s immune response to various conditions and decreasing inflammation.
Important safety information:
- Betamethasone may lower the ability of your body to fight infection. Avoid contact with people who have colds or infections. Tell your doctor if you notice signs of infection like fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
- If you have not had chickenpox, shingles, or measles, avoid contact with anyone who does.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort) before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Diabetes patients – Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort) may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- If you use Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort) for an extended period of time, your body may not produce enough natural steroids for up to several months after you stop using it. Severe symptoms may occur if you experience injury, surgery, infection, or loss of blood electrolytes. Contact your doctor immediately if you experience any of these events. You may need to begin taking additional corticosteroids.
- If you have had Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort) injected into a joint and you experience increased pain along with swelling, decreased joint movement, fever, and general feeling of being unwell, contact your doctor.
- Talk with your doctor before you receive any vaccine while you are using Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort).
- Serious health problems have happened when corticosteroids, including Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort), have been given into the spine (epidural). These include paralysis, blindness, stroke, and sometimes death. Safety and effectiveness of corticosteroids given into the spine have not been confirmed. Corticosteroids are not approved for this use. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Lab tests, including adrenal function tests and blood pressure monitoring, may be performed while you use Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort). These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort) may have benzyl alcohol in it. Do not use it in NEWBORNS or INFANTS. It may cause serious and sometimes fatal nervous system problems and other side effects
- Corticosteroids may affect growth rate in CHILDREN and teenagers in some cases. They may need regular growth checks while they use Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort).
- Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort) should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort) while you are pregnant. Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort) is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort), check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Betamethasone (Frenaler Cort) side effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Acne; clumsiness; dizziness; facial flushing; general body discomfort; headache; increased appetite; increased sweating; lightheadedness; nausea; nervousness; pain, swelling, or redness at the injection site; sleeplessness; upset stomach.Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black, tarry stools; changes in body fat; changes in menstrual periods; changes in skin color; chest pain; easy bruising or bleeding; irregular heartbeat; mental or mood changes (eg, depression); muscle pain, wasting, or weakness; seizures; severe nausea or vomiting; sudden severe dizziness or headache; swelling of feet or legs; symptoms of infection (eg, chills, fever, sore throat); tendon or bone pain; thinning of the skin; unusual skin sensation; unusual weight gain; vision changes or other eye problems; vomit that looks like coffee grounds.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
Desloratadine (Frenaler Cort)
What is Desloratadine (Frenaler Cort)
Desloratadine (Frenaler Cort) is an antihistamine that reduces the effects of the natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose.
Desloratadine (Frenaler Cort) is used to treat the symptoms of allergies, such as sneezing, watery eyes, and runny nose. It is also used to treat skin hives and itching in people with chronic skin reactions.
Desloratadine (Frenaler Cort) may also be used for purposes not listed in Desloratadine (Frenaler Cort) guide.
If you have strengthened your immunity, then you will strengthen your financial position, thanks to a new high-paying job that can be found here https://jobstellar.com/uk/